JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Friday April 27, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Determined Ones! What will make today a great one in your wellness world?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; spend my attention, energy, and time on priorities, have a healthy meal out with Gary and Susie, followed by a night at the opera: Don Giovanni.

Lyn Replied:

Final wedding preparations today...tents, tables and dance floor set up and other last minute things. Wedding is tomorrow, temps are supposed to be high of 67 and low of 37...why people plan an outdoor wedding in April in the midwest just baffles me. LOL WE ARE GOING TO FREEZE! It is going to be a great day!

Lyn Replied:

Enjoy your night Jeanne!

Beth Replied:

Happy Friday Jeanne and Lyn!
Just joined SYD, love it so far.

Today, I will complete my unique goals, starting with cleaning my car.

Hey Lynn, I used to live north of Detroit MI, and spring weddings are taking a chance.

I live in Georgia now, and now is the time for a perfect spring wedding.
Love this weather.

I will be thinking positive weather thoughts for the wedding, and no matter what the weather have a wonderful time.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi Beth! So glad you joined us! I grew up in N Ohio but have lived in TX most of my adult life, so I am a big ol' cream puff now, lol!

Lyn Replied:

Welcome Beth, great to have you here! And thanks for the well wishes! It is beautiful here today (which it has not been for a very long time) so hopefully that holds through tomorrow and it is warmer tomorrow night than they are saying. I have a feeling this wedding may end up including bonfires. LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.