JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Saturday April 28, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

G'Day, Champs! What are your wellness ideas for just this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, plan and prep, balance work and play, enjoy this beautiful day!

Rjaatt Replied:

I will cook Fruit Soups and Cabbage Soups today, I will put them in Mason Jars for the entire week of food. I will Sit out side for 20min to get sunlight, That is all that is needed to day to be happy!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Sounds like a plan, Rjaatt. Enjoy your day!

Lyn Replied:

It's wedding day! It has been crazy getting last minute stuff done and manicuring 11 acres for an outside wedding. Right now it is beautiful out, hopefully we will get lucky! I need to get ready now for people to start arriving...tonight will be wine filled for sure. LOL It is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

My cooking is over with, Done! I just wish my Daughter would learn to buy exactly what is on my list, I have had to result to (The name of the store) (The Picture of the item), the Name of the ITEM). In detail and what the items are for. And even at that I do not GET What I ASK FOR! OMG! its not that hard to read the list and get the items. So once again, I have had to change my recipes to fit the items I RECEIVED to COOK WITH. ... But Now I have "Hot Spicy Cabbage Soup", I have Spice Fruit Soup, and Fruity Soups. For the Week.

I have lost so much weight my "Black Shorts" I tried on today fit (Size 1, matter of fact they keep falling off my hips and I have so much room in my thighs. WOW! that is a hug different.
I have not been in this in 3 yrs. So that is Wonderful!

Last I am down loading 10 of the OLDEST COOKBOOKS ever MADE IN THE WORLD! I will be making a lot of the foods over the next year!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.