JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Sunday April 8, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to Precious Ones! How is your day shaping up so far?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; get a refill of my spiritual vessel at church; play a clarinet/piano sonata excerpt with chofam Dr. Tim, at an afternoon worship service in an assisted living facility, hang out at home and see what presents itself.

I am reeling from the unexpected death of a dear dear friend since childhood; this is absolutely not about me at all, but is a biggie. I may blog later if I can find some words; still pretty numb and processing. The main thing is what a Light and Love he was to so many.

Lyn Replied:

Oh Jeanne, I am so sorry to hear this. I am sending positive vibes your way.
Today will be busy, going to see Hamilton tonight so I am excited about that. It is going to be a great day!

kc Replied:

Jeanne, sorry for your loss. Prayers coming your way.

Rjaatt Replied:

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit. (Psalm 34:18,)

The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!"

The LORD is wonderfully good to those who wait for him and seek him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the LORD.

For the Lord does not abandon anyone forever. Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion according to the greatness of his unfailing love. :heart:-D:heart:-D

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Thank you all for prayers and positive vibes; that means the world to me.

Rjaatt Replied:

I hope your doing well this Monday Morning! Lots of Hugs and Hearts.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.