JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Thursday May 10, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's in your wellness bag of tricks, just for this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, accentuate the positive, practice patience, check in with Dr. Tim, enjoy a social gathering with Gary and my fellow chorale members.

Lyn Replied:

Good morning! I am heading out to the park to walk, taking care of things for the kitchen remodel, going to physical therapy, and of course eating as close to the earth as possible. Oh, and water (ugh). It is going to be a great day!

Penny Replied:

Two walks (for a total of 2.1 miles)! Yesterday I got a one-hour massage and today I'll get a pedicure. I have been under an extreme amount of stress lately so I'm pampering myself to help me keep my head in the game. I'm down another .2 pounds this morning so SOMETHING must be working!! And like you, Lyn, I'm trying to stick to my water goals, too!

Penny Replied:

Made it! 2 walks for a total of 2.2 miles, made my water goal...AND I have pretty toes! I hope everybody is having a good ODAT Thursday!

Lyn Replied:

Woo hoo! Good for you Penny! Nice color there

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.