JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

To Set A Positive Example

Rjaatt

To Set A Positive Example
"We have received several positive opinions." 1 a : a belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge. b : a formal expression of a judgment or appraisal by an expert -- see also opinion testimony at testimony -- compare fact.
"We have received several negative opinions." negative. ( negatives plural ) 1 adj A fact, situation, or experience that is negative is unpleasant, depressing, or harmful., (Antonym: positive) The news from overseas is overwhelmingly negative..., All this had an extremely negative effect on the criminal justice system.
Connotation refers to the wide array of positive and negative associations that most words naturally carry with them, whereas denotation is the precise, literal definition of a word
positive relationship. (in research) a direct relationship between two variables in which as one increases, the other can be expected to increase. Also called direct relationship. Compare negative relationship.
The connotation of a word is an added meaning that suggests something positive or negative. ... Skinny has a negative connotation. Positive: Slender suggests "attractively thin." Slender is a positive connotation
If the customers are satisfied with a service that a business provides, can I express it in the following way? Do the 2 sentences below have the same meaning?
Examples: How do we respond to others with "Our "OWN" Opinion's" is it a Positive way or Negative way. Are we helping them to achieve or telling them a negative emotions that prevent us and possibly them from achieving a goal?
1. The customers are positive about the service.
2. The customers hold negative experiences with opinions about the service.
If my expression is incorrect, how should I say that the customers are satisfied with a service? When we have "Positive and Negative" Responses. Are we to ignore or embrace how a person's effect s another person?
3. The customers have a variety of opinions about the service.
The fact that 90% of people responded GOOD in the community means that the majority of the customers had favorable opinions about (were pleased with) the service.
While only 10% of the people responded with Past Emotions in the community means that the 90% need to help the 10% overcome the fear and emotions to join into the "community services" that are provided, so we can get 100% Favorable opinions with the services.

All 100% of the customers who have started STD is to lose weight, to learn to eat healthy, to exercise and to socialize and join into groups and activities. By having 100% effort and support we can all achieve our long term goals. God Bless Everyone

This is not a easy task if it was, I would not be here, I would be living a life outside of the computer, I would be climbing mountains, and riding motorcycles, I would have a wonderful husband and a beautiful home and yet I have have only been told I was going to die, so all the HOPE and DREAMS are for Thoughts in a Mind! SYD is giving me HOPE! That I might just Beat this Alzheimer and I can created my own Dreams even at 56yrs old. I will be skinny by the time I hit 60yrs old! I have "HOPE".

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.