JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Friday May 11, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Dearest! What's going on with you today, and how will you love yourself to health, just for this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; dance a happy dance that except for graduation on the 19th, today is the last day of school; exhale; go on a date with Gary.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

My goal is to get my 10,000 + steps. Eat on plan.

Lyn Replied:

Already went for a walk, today I will try a new recipe and get things done around the house. It is going to be a great day!

Penny Replied:

I'm going to try to stay on plan today, in spite of it being Friday. Friday is my hardest day of the week because my husband and I always go out to eat on Friday night. That doesn't mean I have to go off plan, though, especially since there are going to be TWO Mother's Day restaurant events this weekend. I've already walked 1.3 miles so at least I'm making sure exercise is in there somewhere, too!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.