JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Saturday May 12, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! In just this one day, where will you spend your attention, energy, and time?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, enjoy contemplating the time and choices before me now that I am in the teacher off season (aka summer break ), plan and prep, enjoy a mix of work and play, treat this one day as the precious gift that it is.

kc Replied:

Exploring new recipes, planning and prepping meals for the coming week. I need to get back to doing home physical therapy for my neck and shoulder. Keep my smile on!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn Replied:

My baby girl graduated from college this morning. Woo hoo! Then I came back and cleaned the pool, my first time without Bear right there by my side, I really do miss him so much already. Today I will do all the things that I didn't do yesterday and enjoy the beautiful weather and make the best of it. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wow, congrats, Lyn! And just so sorry about your sweet Bear, so sad.

kc Replied:

Lyn, congratulations to you and your daughter!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.