JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Has anyone heard from Kate?

jenny

I have sent Kate a couple of buddy chats and left a message on her blog but as yet no reply. I entirely respect her need to be away, grieve and spend time away from her forum but just wanted to know if anyone has had any contact and if she is ok?

I am sure she will be back when she is ready but I do think about her a lot and miss her here as I'm sure many others do.

On line forums are odd, you can feel close to someone but actually you don't even have their address to send them a message or a card!

Lyn Replied:

I have been thinking about her too. And you are right, you really bond with these people, you get used to chatting every day and then when something happens you feel helpless because there is no way to reach out to them.

jenny Replied:

Thanks for your reply Lyn sometimes I get the feeling it's only me so it is somehow good to know you have the same feelings.

Lyn Replied:

I'm right here with you jenny!

kc Replied:

Missing her too. Kate prayers and a hug, hope to 'see' you soon.

Gwen Replied:

Kate is a good friend as far as I am concerned. There is no doubt we get to know people on SYD and Kate is one of those. She has endlessly supported me through thick and thin, literally. She is a great lady! I feel it is my turn to support her and look forward to news of her.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Kate

Diane Replied:

I just looked back to see when she went to NY and when she was to return and sent her a buddy chat. I miss her. I loved reading her posts. You do feel a connection to people on here and when they are not posting you feel a concern.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.