JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Wednesday May 16, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

G'Day, Wellness Warriors! You are cordially invited to jump on board for Wellness Wednesday! What is sWELL about this one day of your life?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, plan and prep, go to a class at the yoga studio, practice, be mindful of portion sizes, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality.

Lyn Replied:

Already walked, getting ready to meet with the counter guy, getting tired of living in a house under renovation...but lucky to be able to do this so I will stop my complaining! I will eat as close to the earth as possible and step on my yoga mat today. It is going to be a great day!!!

Penny Replied:

Trying to get 64 oz. of water today. I've already had one walk, and assuming the thunderstorms that are predicted stay away from my walk time this afternoon I will do another. Also still trying to stick closely to my food plan today. Happy Hump Day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.