JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Tuesday May 22, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's on this one day's agenda?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; get out the door to judge a band, choir, and orchestra festival; see what priorities need my time the most when I get home.

Lyn Replied:

Vertigo or something crazy going on, I am stuck in bed. Never experienced anything like this before. It's bad. Better now than before so hopefully it will go away soon. I think it will still be a great day.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Vertigo is the worst, Lyn! Feel better, Precious!

cheryl Replied:

Today was day 2 for me, I feel good enough to give myself another green dot today! My biggest problem is eating way too much food too late at night, just before going to bed so my new plan is to eat a healthy meal between 4-5 (which I did) and only 1 HEALTHY snack before 7 if any snack at all, wish me luck this will be my first night trying this plan.

cheryl Replied:

Lyn, I hope you feel better soon!!

Lyn Replied:

I'm finally out of bed. Shakey and foggy and moving slowly but able to be vertical so that is a good thing.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn, I hope today is better for you. I am wondering if it is a crazy reaction to your physical therapy and healing. It may be your body knowing what it needs to heal. I had that happen to me; it was one of those things where it got worse before it got better, but the healing did take place.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.