JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Newbies and Oldies!

Jeanne- CE!

The more the merrier, so jump on in anywhere here that catches your attention and motivates you! We are all here to improve our wellness, and we are all in this together. I have learned so much from the other members here.

ODAT is One Day At a Time, and is open for anyone to just check in on a daily basis as to what the plan is. Really, everything here is for everyone; nothing secret or exclusive. Everyone is welcome!

Lyn Replied:

Yes, join in and chat with us!

cheryl Replied:

Hi, I'll join in. I just joined yesterday so I'm trying to see where I fit in, thanks for letting me know what ODAT is I was wondering lol

Aunt Jan Replied:

I also started yesterday. Had a great day yesterday and today. I am doing the OPTIVIA program and very motivated. I am 62, disabled and live with my husband in NC.

Gwen Replied:

Fantastic, new people and folk who have been around a bit longer. We have so much to learn from each other!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi Aunt Jan, and welcome!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.