JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Wellness celebration!

Jeanne- CE!

On this date eight years ago, I arrived at my goal weight here on this site and in fact, today's weight is exactly my goal weight! I am still uncomfortable "blowing my own horn" (even though I'm a musician, lol!) but have learned how important it is to celebrate wellness victories of any kind! There is so much to learn here from others. I stick around here because goal weight is not a stop sign, but the entrance to Maintenance, and this is all part of the lifelong wellness journey.

Claire Replied:

Fantastic, and well done.

Lyn Replied:

Toot away Jeanne, it is something to be proud of! And you have been such an inspiration...

cheryl Replied:

Congratulations Jeanne!! I'm hoping to hit my goal this time, Ive never made it to goal. I do plan on staying here for at least the next year.

Gwen Replied:

Many congrats Jeanne. Well done in every way.

Diane Replied:

Congrats...

kc Replied:

Congratulations and thank you for being such a daily inspiration for all us SYDsters!

Aunt Jan Replied:

That is absolutely wonderful and certainly not an easy task. You have a lot to be proud of. I am hoping I can say the same nine years from now.

Cindy H. Replied:

I remember when but I can't believe it's been 8 years! wows! You are always an inspiration!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.