JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Saturday May 26, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Warm Greetings to one and all! Waddup, Buttercup?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; live in the world of what IS vs. what if, as Gary and I leave the loving environment of Bob's place to navigate my sister and her family for a day trip; keep my inner peace by practicing emotional neutrality and non reaction; breathe deeply and smile.

Lyn Replied:

Today my youngest graduates from high school. Wow, I can't even believe it. None of my babies are babies anymore! I will eat as close to the earth as possible and maybe....maybe will try and do a little yoga although I am not sure I can handle that quite yet. Vertigo is mostly gone but still some residual motion sickness. I found info on yoga for vertigo but I'm just not sure about that...LOL It is going to be a great day!
You've got this Jeanne. &

Diane Replied:

Today we go to a neighborhood party... I don't really live in a subdivision, just a one way in one out road but it is my next door neighbor. I am cleaning house, going through stuff at a pace I can handle, doing my stretches and planking and intentional walking.

Jeanne, you have this..... Ignore any negativity and focus on the good. I hope and pray you have a good positive visit.

walk4140 Replied:

Lots of good things done around the house today. Stayed on plan. Tried a new food, tuna steak, and lovec it. Good sleep last night. Drank to my water goal.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

All things considered, it went well today. We are now safely back in Bob's nest. Thanks for the encouragement.�'-

Lyn Replied:

Glad to hear it Jeanne! I am feeling good, the car ride went well, I almost feel normal again. As if I was ever normal in the first place. haha

Diane Replied:

Jeanne, so glad it went well. Enjoy your visit. Lyn, hope your Sunday is better... Walk4140, I am getting things done too or trying to..way to go

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.