JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Wednesday May 2, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Waving hello to Wonderful Wellness Warriors! How about a Wellness Wednesday, where we make the best wellness choices for today's situation?

Today I choose to be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be fully present in the present, do what I can and let go of what I can't, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality.

Gwen Replied:

I decided to plan my eating ahead of time then I might not go over on portions.

kc Replied:

Waving back at you Jeanne.
My meals are planned for the day. Just need to stick to them and no midnight snacking! And Lyn's favorite, water! I filled my water bottle before I left school last night and put them in my mini classroom refrigerator. Ready to have a Wellness Wednesday.

Rjaatt Replied:

Waving back at you Jeanne.
Waving to you Gwen
Waving to you Kc.

I have Perseverance, that is my NAME! steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success. persistence, tenacity, determination, staying power, indefatigability, purposefulness; disciplined and the perseverance that it takes to train to lose weight is incredible.
I will continue to be steady in my beliefs or efforts, withstanding discouragement or difficulty; persistence in. (Catholicism) persistence in remaining in a state of grace until death.

Lyn Replied:

Just got back from the grocery store, all kinds of healthy stuff, no excuses! Today I will prep and cook some food, step on my yoga mat and drink my water (ew). Have a great day everyone, enjoy that water kc! LOL It is going to be a beautiful day!

Rjaatt Replied:

(EWIE) Water!
Place fruit, herbs, and/or spices in bottom of a jars, and muddle with a wooden spoon. ...
Fill jar with water and give it a taste. ...
Enjoy as-is or refrigerate overnight for maximum flavor.
If water is out of a faucet Please BOIL FIRST for 10Min.Then add items, let cool and refrigerate.

Around 3000 B.C., the city of Mohenjo-Daro (Pakistan) used a very extensive water supply. ... The Romans were the greatest architects and constuctors of water distribution networks in history. They used river, spring or groundwater for provisioning. The Romans built dams in rivers, causing lakes to form.
Plastic particles in bottled water could be killing you: study
PET plastic bottles were invented in USA in 1973 by DuPont engineer Nathaniel Wyeth and was patented polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles, the first plastic bottle to be able to withstand the pressure of carbonated liquids. The only problem with Plastic Bottles is they have "HORMONES" that secrete as the temperatures during the day get hotter. If able use "Masons Jars" or "Glass Bottles." More than 90 percent of bottled water contained tiny particles of plastic,Ninety-three percent of the bottles showed "some sign" of microplastic contamination, Last year, the average American used 167 disposable water bottles, but only recycled 38. Americans used about 50 billion plastic water bottles last year.

Lyn Replied:

I have not drank bottled water since 2008! I have a reverse osmosis system and refill my own bottles. I also make infused waters all the time, it helps but I still hate drinking water. LOL

Rjaatt Replied:

fish oil: for weight loss will flow through the blood to the muscles during exercise and helps to stimulate enzymes which transport fat to where it can be used up for energy. A can of sardines will help you lose weight up to 3 pounds a week.

Rjaatt Replied:

10 Foods That Help You Shed Pounds
Water works : Grapefruit snack
Raw/ Steamed, Boiled or Make a soup with all these ingredience and puree or leave as chunks.
Broccoli
Cabbage
Cauliflower
Lettuce
Radishes
Spinach
Cucumber
Celery
Green peppers

Rjaatt Replied:

Drinks That Are More Effective Than Lemon Water For Helping You Lose Weight:
Plain ice water. ...
The Metabolism Booster: Green Tea. ...
The Pound-a-Week Melter: Oolong Tea. ...
The Cravings Crusher: Mint Tea. ...
The Fat Blocker: White Tea. ...
The Hunger Halter: Rooibos Tea. ...
The 7-Day Flat-Belly Tea Cleanse. ...
Belly Shrink Citrusy Drink. Save. ...
Metabolism Boosting Pineapple Drink. Save. ...
Ginger And Lemon Gut Cleanser. Save. ...
Active Weight Loss Coffee. Save. ...
Slimming Green Tea And Mint. Save. ...
Drop A Size Fenugreek Drink. Save. ...
Fast Weight Loss Coconut Water Drink. Save. ...
Negative Calorie Celery Drink. ...

Rjaatt Replied:

Based on Water Intake - Ongoing 30-Day Challenge
Set a water intake goal and track your daily water intake to make this aquatic space come to life! Each day you track your water intake, even just one serving, the water level is increased. If you track at least half of your water goal for any day, a new element is added to your aquatic space. The first few days add plant-life, go beyond that to add new fish and other surprises!

Water Days Tracked: 30 Daily /Water Goal Acheived: 30 (I before E except after C) Achieved

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.