JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Monday May 28, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Monday is upon us once again, Dearest! May this day be what you need it to be. What are you hoping to have happen?

I made it through the challenging day with biofam on Saturday, then took it too wide yesterday. Today I WILL be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what by walking a narrower path, enjoying our last day in Columbus OH with our Bob, and traveling back home to TX this evening. All I have is this one day, and I can handle it!

Lyn Replied:

I finally feel normal again, which is quite a relief. Today I will walk the straight and narrow (which really isn't narrow at all because I eat such a variety of awesome and delicious and healthy food) and enjoy this day home with my family. Our son is grilling so I don't even have to do anything! I am heading to the store this morning to stock up on fruits and veggies, I haven't driven in a week so I am ready to crank up the radio and enjoy the drive! It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

I am going to roast some veggies later today and make it a great day. It is raining so getting things done in the house. Picking a place to organize and declutter daily.

Aunt Jan Replied:

I am also cleaning - today I did the closet. Made a pile for donation and a pile to be stored in the shed for next year. I also went online and ordered clothes, especially blouses. Can't wait to get them all.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.