JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Tuesday May 29, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's shakin' in your neck of the wellness woods today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; express gratitude, especially for our safe and uneventful travels back home; be aligned with the fact that my problems are first world; proceed with the day in the order needed.

Today is demo day for our master bathroom. We had to be ready for demo crew early this morning and because we were out of town, had not yet cleared everything away. So far, there is much more damage behind the walls than we thought and it's a pretty major gross-out lol! And despite being under rested, I am joyful about this project.

Lyn Replied:

How exciting Jeanne! We are doing our kitchen right now and our master bathroom next. Hubby wanted to do them both at the same time but I said I am too old for that. LOL
Today I will eat as close to the earth as possible, step on my yoga mat for the first time since the whole vertigo thing (I keep putting it off) and I will do all kinds of things around the house. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Today Megan had a dental cleaning and I am trying to motivate myself to get things done.

Aunt Jan Replied:

I had an appointment to get a cortisone shot in my left knee. I was having a lot of pain when I walk and the shot really helped. Right now I am pain free.

Lyn Replied:

Pain free is a good thing! Hope it keeps working for you!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.