JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ODAT Wednesday May 30, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Wow, Wellness Wednesday once again! What might you choose in order to live this day in wellness?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; play a little catch up from being out of town; do what's needed when needed; practice, declutter, and exercise.

Lyn Replied:

I have a list of things I want to get done, probably a little too ambitious but.. So, today I will work on my list, eat as close to the earth as possible, step on my yoga mat (and yes, I finally did it yesterday and it was awesome), and be mindful of my water intake (sigh). It is going to be a great day!

Aunt Jan Replied:

I agree that it is a great day. Went to Senior Center to play Bingo and spent lunch there followed by a game of Chicken Foot (dominoes) Had a lot of fun. Today is day 10 of being on program and it feels great.

Diane Replied:

Went to my dr apt and got blood work done and have to do stool samples but dr is wanting answers.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.