JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Day Group Needed

Felicia

Hi, Everyone I am looking to start the 100 day program. Is anyone interested in joining me?

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

What kind of program?

Felicia Replied:

Linda Spangle, RN, MA
100 Days of Weight Loss

kc Replied:

If you put up a post daily, I am sure will have people comment.

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

I will be interested if you start posting Felicia, I've been here years and never actually completed the tasks so I really should!

jenny Replied:

Yup, I would be interested but am away for six weeks in two weeks so may be a spasmodic post.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

This is a wonderful program to go through if you have never done it. Lots of gold wellness nuggets and pearls of wisdom to be had, some of which are a regular part of my Maintenance routine! I'll definitely comment at least sporadically if anyone wants to take the ball and run with it.

Angela Replied:

I read, with interest, many of the posts each day. Any and all encouragement is a great help. That's part of why I love SYD

Lyn Replied:

I'll read along and join in if I feel I have anything to add.

Elaroo Replied:

I would be willing to join. will keep me motivated

Penny Replied:

I'm interested! I'm only on Day 13 so I'm new at this myself. I need all the motivation I can get!

cheryl Replied:

Hi! I am also interested!! I just started the 100 more days today and just joined this site this morning and I NEED as much motivation as I can possible get.

Yo Deb Replied:

I just joined again and I need alot of motivation. I am willing to join as well.

Lyn Replied:

Welcome back Deb!

Aunt Jan Replied:

I started doing the 100 Days of Weight Loss - today is the first day for me. I printed the journal and started writing my work. I ordered the 100 More Days of Weight Loss and received it. I decided to go back and do the first 100 book before tackling the second set of 100 More Days.

Yo Deb Replied:

Hi. So far I am doing good. Is there a book that you can puchase? Also, the only problem is that I sometime enter data using my lap top and sometimes on my iphone....they do not sync. Do any of you know what I can do that it retains my data no matter what I use to log my food.

Lyn Replied:

That is strange, it should be there no matter which one you use.

Aunt Jan Replied:

Yes there is a book titled "100 Days of Weight Loss" by Linda Spangle and she has a web site called .weightlossjoy On the web site you can print out the journal that corresponds with the book. There is also another book titled "100 More Days of Weight Loss" and a journal that you can purchase.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.