JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

If you really want to lose weight then just read this:

Anonymous

Let's solve this conversation with the "Time of History from 1919". I have used my weight as of today!
Replace my weight and calculate- then add it together to get your BMR for "Women"
655 + (4.35 x 235 lbs. = 1,022.25) + (4.7 x 65 'height= 305.5) - (4.7 x 56ys age=263.2) =1,719.55 BMR
Very active (vigorous exercise six to seven days a week): BMR x 1.725.
1,719.55 BMR x 1.725= 2966.22375 (calories per day) allowed to maintain this weight at 235lbs
I don't want to be 235lbs.
Because a pound of fat equals about 3,500 calories, cutting 500 calories a day will mean ONE pound lost in a week, a reasonable amount.
Calories 2966.22375 - 500cal = 2466.22375
I don't want to be 242lbs.-------------------------------------------1000 calories elimination.
Calories 2466.22375 - 500cal = 1966.22375
I don't want to be 196lbs.-------------------------------------------1300 calories elimination.
Calories 1966.22375 - 300cal = 1666.22375
This is the weight I want to be (163lbs).
1,300 per day calories: mean one pound lost in a week = (09,100 per day calories per week 1pound).
2,600 per day calories: mean two pound lost in a week = (18,200 per day calories per week 2pound).
3,900 per day calories: mean three pound lost in a week = (27,300 per day calories per week 3pound).
I am Now! 235lbs I eat 157calories per day -- max 300 calories per day. (Negative- Calories).
Calories 300 - 1300 = -- minus (1000 burned calories a day x 7 days = (--7,000 - 3,500cal=10.5 per week)
1300 calories per day I must eliminate out of my diet x 7 = 9,100 calories a week "I have to burn off in order to drop weight. HOW? "EXERCISING"
220 calories to 360 calories a day while walking/ exercising for eight hours in a day. The same as you would in a job, being a waitress, a carpenter, a mover, a landscaper, maintenance person, or a nurse. They are lucky if they get 2 breaks and a lunch).
Drinking 8 - z of water maintain weight. To lose weight, drink (14.5oz - z of water).
You've lost 52 lbs.
You've been dieting for 43 days. March 22- May 3rd ---- short goal May 6th --230lbs
Starting Weight Current Weight Overall Goal
287 lbs.
235 lbs.
230 lbs.

(((299 Calories))) No soup days-
Your Tracked Meals
Your Tracked Meals

[Oatmeal Quick Quaker Oat]
30 Calories
Serving Size: 1.1 oz Servings: 0.25 rice bowl

[Milk; Meyenberg Goat Milk (Whole)]
18 Calories
Serving Size: 1 C (8.1 oz) Servings: 0.125

[Water, Bottled, Generic]
0 Calories
Serving Size: 1 fl oz Servings: 3- z glasses

0 Calories

[Salad - Fresh Express Iceberg Garden]
10 Calories
Serving Size: 6 oz Servings: 0.25

[Turkey Burger; Jenni O All White 95/5]
160 Calories
Serving Size: 1 Burger (5.3 oz) Servings: 1
---------------------------------------------
0 Calories

[Grapefruit] morning snack
41 Calories
Serving Size: 1 Medium Serving: 1
-----------------------------------------
0 Calories

[Grapefruit] afternoon snack
41 Calories
Serving Size: 1 Medium Serving: 1

Your Tracked Meals Cabbage Soup/ and Fruit Soup Days!

0 Calories
Serving Size: 1 fl oz. Servings: 3-z glasses of water

[Potato, Baked, with Skin]
26 Calories
Serving Size: 1 oz Servings: 1

[Sour Cream, Fat Free (Lucerne)]
2 Calories
Serving Size: 1 tbsp Servings: 0.125

[Salad - Fresh Express Iceberg Garden]
13 Calories
Serving Size: 6 oz Servings: 0.33 - soup bowl

[Soup, Sweet Russian Cabbage (Homemade)]
39 Calories
Serving Size: One serving (.5 cups) Servings: 0.25 -rice bowl

[Fruit Salad, H2o Pk, Sol & Liquids]
18 Calories
Serving Size: 1 cup Servings: 0.25- rice bowl

0 Calories
Serving Size: 1 fl oz Servings: 33-z glasses of water

[Cheese, Shredded Light Mozza-Cheddar - Kraft] salad on top
8 Calories
Serving Size: .25 cup Servings: 0.125

[Pimento Stuffed Green Olives]
6 Calories
Serving Size: 6 Olives Servings: 0.125 salads on top

[Squash Yellow]
3 Calories
Serving Size: 1 cup Servings: 0.125 salad on top

[Squash Zucchini]
4 Calories
Serving Size: 1 Squash Servings: 0.125 salads on top

[Carrots]
4 Calories
Serving Size: 3 oz Servings: 0.125 salads on top

[Celery]
1 Calorie
Serving Size: 1 Stalk Servings: 0.125 salads on top

These are my 2 set meals in a month, 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off of the Cabbage Soup which has Tons of Veggies and Meat Marrow.

One or twice a year the bible tell you to fast, to eat little small amounts to cleanse your body of toxins in the land. What The Bible Says about Fasting. The "key" of fasting to receive God's authority in His kingdom. The Lord said He would give us the "keys to the kingdom." What did He mean by that statement? Keys to the kingdom are actually keys of authority.

Matthew 16:19: "And I will give unto thee of the keys of the kingdom of heaven..."
Fasting is only one of the keys to the kingdom; others are prayer, praise, worship, intercession and travail The key of fasting has nearly been lost to the modern church. It is also one that some say was only for early day Christians. Looking closely at the Word of God, we find that the Lord never did away with the principle of fasting, but it has been people who has attempted to make it obsolete.

Many impurities are burned up within the body as it is denied food, thus clearing the mind, and cleansing and healing the body. Even nature shows us that fasting is good medicine as we automatically lose our appetites when sickness strikes. Many people in the world are practicing fasting and finding it not only healthful, but even a wonderful way to lose weight quickly. Obeying spiritual principles can produce positive physical results, but they are added blessings.

We can see that our motives in fasting must be pure. There are exceptions, such as when we are fasting as a group for a specific thing. Then it must be announced so that others can take part. We find this in Joel 1:14, "Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the Lord your God, and cry unto the Lord. Matthew 6:16-18

Matthew 4:1-4: "Then was Jesus led us to the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by food And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, "he said no person shall not live by bread alone, I am not eating just bread, I am consuming Fruits, Veggies, Roots, Plants, Nuts, Grains, Spices, Meats and Water~
I rest my case and you wont hear anything more from me. I will do my plan in peace! I have cause enough controversy. "TO HEAR THE TRUTH IS TO IGNORE THE FACTS".
Doctors, Scientists, Inventors, Pharmaceuticals, all have one thing in common $$$$$$$$$$$$$ not the health of a HUMAN PERSON we are only Experiments to them all. The End and Amen to that~

Gwen Replied:

This is really interesting. I am into fasting for spiritual reasons (Christian) and for weight loss and health. Checking out my motives is quite tricky.

Anyway congrats on losing so much weight. Do you have any supervision with this fast? I would love someone qualified to guide me through.

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

I too am working towards fasting, I am currently sticking easily to a 16/8 or 14/10 eating window and am very interested in extending the fasting periodically for my own experience, it would be fascinating to see if I can do it and how it affects me holistically - although my motives may not technically be spiritually pure they are an honest attempt to better know myself on every level.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

projects (dot) propublica Dollars for Docs
Pharmaceutical and medical device companies are now required by law to release details of their payments to a variety of doctors and U.S. teaching hospitals for promotional talks, research and consulting, among other categories. Use this tool to search for general payments (excluding research and ownership interests)

Cash to Doctors
$6.25Billion

in disclosed payments
Doctor

doctors
Hospital

teaching hospitals
Company

When you research information your understanding of why you have been sick for so many years starts to come clear.

I was told I had Cervical Cancer, it took from 2004 with 3 biopsy's to 2017 and multiple visits, taking blood, having pelvic examine, going from one doctor referring me to the next one for testing. Then Finaly having Surgery. But in-between all of this I am Told all these Scary Things how people die of cervical cancer. As in many cancers, there may be no signs or symptoms of cervical cancer until it has progressed to a advanced cervical caner stages. Cervical cancer does not usually cause pain, although it may in very advanced stages. The most common symptom is abnormal vaginal bleeding.

I have 5 generations of Women in my family who had it, Great grandmother, Grandmother, Mother, Sister, and ME! and YES it does Cause PAIN. What they didn't tell me was how it would affect my weight afterwards, how I would gain 50 to 100lbs, how it would take me from a Fem women to a Masculine women, how my hair would fall out and my skin would change. All they kept telling me was that I was going to die, or I could die with in MONTHS, so get my (T's crossed and I's dotted) get a living will made, and make sure my kids are cared for, make sure everything I have is accessible to my kids just in-case of my death. Welcome to the Real World of Doctors! They make Hundreds of Dollars Scaring Women! and Men!

So why does a doctor not want you to Fast because it will HEAL YOUR BODY! and thy know this they even tell you to FAST before Blood World or Surgery, or Colonoscopy etc. It cleans out the body and makes you feel better.

Humans have five vital organs that are essential for survival. These are the brain, heart, kidneys, liver and lungs. The human brain is the body's control center, receiving and sending signals to other organs through the nervous system and through secreted hormones.

There you have it! Keep these clean and healthy and you will live a very long life. mess these up and your going to suffer until your time comes. So the next time Fast 3 times a year at least so you can figure all this stuff out on your own.

fast: 6hrs,8hrs, 12hrs, 18hrs, 24hrs, 36hrs, 48hrs, 72hrs, or 100hrs all it is going to do is clean out the toxins in your body and make your BRAIN WAKE UP!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.