JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Sunday June 10, 2018

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to Precious Ones! We have been given the gift of this one day! How is your day shaping up?

Today is my birthDAY, and I cannot believe that I am SIXTY years old! I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, enjoy church fellowship, do some community outreach for the needy, practice, goof around, go with the flow of the day, be amazed and never take for granted the true gifts that I have of wellness and chosen family.

Lyn Replied:

Happy Birthday dear sweet Jeanne! Namaste!

Today I will pull myself back together because I have gone off the rails big time. I will NOT let the kitchen reno get in my way of living healthy. I WILL excuse myself long enough to step on my yoga mat. Yeah, they will be here working on tile again today. They promise me it will be done today but I'm skeptical. LOL It is going to be a great day!

kc Replied:

Happy Birthday Jeanne!

Another day of packing. I am still working on my sewing room. I think this is going to take all week. I have planned out my meals for today, including one late snack because I don't seem to be able to stop that habit. So I decided I would work it into my plan for the day.

Has anyone tried a beverage called Bai? I love it. It is a little overly sweet for me so I mix it half and half with water. Perfect summer refresher.

Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Sunday!

Lyn Replied:

I love Bai!

kc Replied:

What a discovery Bai was. Hard to stop at just half a bottle a day.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Thanks for the sweet BD wishes! I am having a super sparkly day so far!

Lyn, I think that I would come unglued over a kitchen reno. That's a toughie! And kc, wow, that moving business is huge! My bathroom reno and home decluttering projects probably sound like down time to the two of you, lol! But no matter what, one day, one hour, one minute, one choice gets 'er done. We can totally do hard things!

And btw, what is Bai? Do I need it to complete me?

Lyn Replied:

I don't drink bottled water ( since 2008 ) so when I am out and about and am out of the water I normally bring with me (because we all know how much I love water, sigh) I usually grab a Bai. Yum. And yeah, I guess technically it is a form of bottled water but it isn't something I can refill myself for free so it is exempt from my I refuse to buy bottled water and pollute the earth any more than I have to rule. I like the peach and blueberry best. I also recycle the bottles.

Aunt Jan Replied:

Happy Birthday Jeanne! Today has been a great day. Got on scale and I was down since yesterday. Went to services and read the Bible. I had my favorite drink, twice, Dunkin Donuts ice tea. Stayed on program

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.