JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 6/12/18

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What ya got goin' on today that will keep you walking the path of strength and wellness?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, do physical therapy, run errands and continue on house stuff, spot practice with some of my music team, enjoy a healthy home cooked meal after rehearsal, prepared by one of my music buddies for my BirthMONTH! And I wanted to wait until after the fact to say anything, but in honor of this huge milestone birthday, I had my nostril pierced, and went through with it yesterday. I love it!

Lyn Replied:

Wow Jeanne, I hope you post a pic of it! How exciting!

I am still in renovation purgatory so I will do all I can do to keep it clean instead of grabbing whatever is easiest. It is going to be a great day!

Lyn Replied:

I should be more clear on that...I WILL keep it clean instead of grabbing what is easy.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I will post pics soon! It's time to blog a bit and I will, but today's not the day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.