JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 6/16/18

Jeanne- CE!

Warm Greetings, Friends! How will just this one day fit in your wellness puzzle?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, go to Bikram yoga, focus on Faith and Trust, rehearse with my music team for a Monday presentation, do what I can and let go of what doesn't happen today.

Diane Replied:

I will be decorating for Vacation Bible School which starts next week and preparing. I am eating low residue/low fiber for my Crohn's per dr orders. I am losing weight on this new type of eating. Believe it or not it is not easy limiting fiber ...my favorite foods have too much fiber for what they want me to eat right now. I can do this. I will heal

Lyn Replied:

Yes Diane, you will heal!
Today I am finishing getting the house back together as well as getting the back house ready for guests to stay for the week. Also getting ready for our big company summer bash. This summer is stacked up busy, I am already ready for fall. LOL It is going to be a great day!

Aunt Jan Replied:

I went to Bible class and had a good lunch. Going out to my sister's house tonight to play cards. So far, it's been a great day.

kc Replied:

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.