JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time 6/1/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Preciousses! New month, the weekend, lots of positive energy! I even changed the title of the thread to make it clearer for newbies that this is just fun daily motivation and not some secret code, lol! How's your Friday looking?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, tend to a few items of house business, take most of the day off with BFF girl Di. June is my BirthMONTH, and one of our traditions is to have a fun girl day, and this is it! We'll sing loudly in the car, shop, go out to lunch, forget our troubles, and just get happy!

Lyn Replied:

Good idea Jeanne! Today I will focus more on self care instead of self preservation. It is so easy for me to take care of the others in my life but very unnatural for me to do it for myself. Working on it! As soon as I feed my zoo I am heading to the park to walk. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

I am looking into health, getting in my water, Intentional exercise at the park (walking) and healthy eating. Also remembering to get in my B12, Vitamin D.... and keeping up with my planking.

cheryl Replied:

Me being new I like the new tittle till I learn my way around better. I got on my scale this morning and I haven't lost anything this week so today Im going to refocus and see what needs improving or what I might be doing wrong. Its very discouraging for me and makes me want to quit but I know that won't be the answer either. You all have a great day!!

Lyn Replied:

Don't quit! Give your body time to adjust, keep tweaking things until you find what works for you. You've got this!

Gwen Replied:

Don't be discouraged Cheryl. Keep on going!

Aunt Jan Replied:

I got up early and read my book and did the daily assignment, today is day 12 and I am happy with still being on plan. The scale showed an increase this morning but I know it will go back down. Still staying on program.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hang in there, everyone!

Cindy H. Replied:

I like the new title!!

cheryl Replied:

Hi Aunt Jan, are you doing the 100 days or 100 MORE days? I'm doing the 100 more days, so if you'd like a buddy to do it with I'm here

Aunt Jan Replied:

I bought the 100 MORE book but decided to go back and do the first book. I am currently on day ten. Are you just starting at day 1, or have you already started it?

cheryl Replied:

Jan, I have both books too, I'm doing the 100 More days book right now with a friend we are on day 15 today but I also dusted off the first one (100 days) I just did a couple of days of it then stopped. If you'd like someone to do the 100 days with I can do that one with you

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.