JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 6/21/18

Jeanne- CE!

Heey Beautiful! What's happening?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, check in with Dr. Tim, lightly tackle some odds and ends, go to yin yoga, possibly do Cross Fit later, prep and pack for a short getaway with G to Estes Park and hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park; so excited! We'll be leaving at the crack of ourselves tomorrow and coming back Tuesday. Our 30th anniversary is on Monday! I should easily be able to check in while we're there, but if I get off schedule, keep well and carry on!

Lyn Replied:

Heading out the door to get last minute things for our big weekend. Our company party at a race track, camping in the infield. We have about 30 camping and are expecting about 300 to attend the party so there is a lot to do. I will keep it clean, I don't foresee any yoga today but I will work on keeping my stress levels to a minimum. Enjoy your trip Jeanne! It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn, you know how to throw down a party! One of these times, I'm going to crash one of your parties; they sound FUN!

Lyn Replied:

I'd love it!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Cross Fit today, what was I thinking? I'm going to pack and get my bills done here as fast as I can, so that I can get a great practice session in. I'm trying to not just accept but actually be comfortable with the fact that my inbox will never empty, and that the fun soul-filling stuff needs to happen every day too!

Lyn Replied:

True Jeanne. It is so easy to put off the soul food in order to get other things done.

Lyn Replied:

I say this as I am skipping yoga today to do just that. Shame on me. LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.