JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Just started Today ~ Saturday June 2 2018

Stevia

A little confused navigating this site but following the steps I hope in the order that is expected. I couldn't see a way to upload a photo so I'm thinking the little symbol chosen is enough?

Lyn Replied:

Welcome Stevia! Just keep poking around and you will figure it all out. You can put a picture on your contact card, under the Community tab at the bottom you will see contact card, there is a place there. Glad to have you here!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Welcome Stevia! Best of luck with your journey!

Gwen Replied:

Welcome Stevia, there is always someone who can help you with specific questions re SYD. Just put your question on the message board and someone is bound to have an idea. All the best and welcome!

Cindy H. Replied:

Welcome!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi Stevia! So glad you have joined us!

Pacer Replied:

Welcome! I just rejoined today. Found I had been using this site back in 2016 and never stuck with it. So here I am again.. feeling positive though and I found that I was down 4 lbs from where I left off in 2016.

Lyn Replied:

Welcome back Pacer!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi Pacer! How fun that we have so many newbies bringing their fresh energy! Welcome, welcome!

Aunt Jan Replied:

Welcome Stevia and welcome back Pacer. Glad you are joining us.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.