JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 6/27/18

Jeanne- CE!

Warm (or should I say hot!) greetings from Texas once again! Hey, it's Wellness Wednesday! What does one day of wellness look like for you today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be thankful for safe travels, a marriage worth celebrating, and a beautiful time in nature, settle joyfully back to my currently unsettled but definitely first world routine. We got to bed after midnight, and my house is crawling with the bathroom reno team. I will do what I can with the unpacking and settling back in amidst the joyful chaos, then take Gary out for a date. Giving thanks in all circumstances!

Lyn Replied:

Today I have some running to do and have planned my eating around it so I have no reason to go off track. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Still battling my Migraine, and at work! Trying to stay focused!!!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

One day at a time, Lyn!

Alex, I wish I knew what to tell you about the migraine; I am so sorry, and I hope it goes away and never comes back!

I am trying to peacefully accept the disruption on the home front, and am still smiling despite that I haven't showered yet!

Diane Replied:

Prayers for a clear ct scan in the am... with no fistula's...

Lyn Replied:

Sending positive vibes your way!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.