JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 6/29/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday to the Beautiful People! How will your strong wellness foundation carry you through just this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, do my physical therapy, run a couple of errands, practice, get a post-hiking pretty pedi with Di, have dinner and relax the home of dear friends.

Lyn Replied:

Today I will do whatever I can to make it a great day.

kc Replied:

Keeping busy, packing nick nacky things from around the house. Really do I need this stuff? Keep two toss one. I can do this!

Lyn Replied:

kc, the secret is keep one toss two!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm just excited that my Migraine is gone!!!!! It was awful, yesterday I was in a meeting and I actually thought I was going to fall over I got so dizzy. I had it for like 72 hours. Today much better. I think going to bed early helped.

Tomorrow I will exercise!

Lyn Replied:

I really can't even imagine that Alex. So glad you are feeling better! Woo hoo!

kc Replied:

Alex so glad the migraine is gone. That sas a long one.

Lyn I thought about that but in reality I knew i wouldn't be able to stick to it. I am such a hoarder! Tomorrow i will revisit what i kept and try to toss one more thing.

Lyn Replied:

I was just teasing! Anything you let go is a victory, don't be too hard on yourself!

kc Replied:

I took it as a tease is raised it 1. Feeling goofy.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.