JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 6/30/18

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! Wow, June has flown by! But what about this one last day of it lived in a way that will make your body thank you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, meet a former student for lunch, spend some random time shopping a bit, get some house stuff done, practice, plan and prep, do some intentional exercise. This looks like so much when I write it out, but really I just plan to do a nice balance of whatever fits the flow of the day.

kc Replied:

Box box box. Had another upset yesterday so not much boxing was done. Our golden doodle was diagnosed with melanoma. He has had a small bump on his nose for about a year. The vet said it was a wart and just watch and see. I finally said I wanted it off and a biopsy done. The lab wants to do further tests to determine if it is benign or malignant. Thinking positive as the description of a benign tumor fits what Mac's looked like.
So today I will drink lots of water, keep it Keto and love on my dog a lot.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Oh my gosh, kc! Light, Love, and all that is good headed your way!

Lyn Replied:

Oh kc, I will be sending positive vibes your way!

I have been out and about enjoying the day with my hubby. He is never off work on Saturday so this has been a very special day for sure. I have stayed on track but no time for exercise, maybe later but not likely today. I will try and double up tomorrow! It has been a great day!

Diane Replied:

KC, prayers for you little doggie. I pray it is nothing serious.

kc Replied:

Thank you all! Lab report "indicates" benign malanoma, however a more expensive nuclear test is needed to determine definitely. The report also indicates that not enough tissue was taken. This vet was so sure it was just a wart. Anyway we are requesting the next test to hopefully say for sure one way or the other. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

Lyn Replied:

Good to hear, keep us updated.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.