JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time 6/3/18

Jeanne- CE!

Warm (or here in TX HOT!) greetings, Precious Ones! How will just this one day move you forward on the wellness road?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, take in the positive vibes at my church, plan and prep, practice, work out- maybe Bikram yoga, enjoy the peace and quiet in my home today.

I am also trying to make progress on decluttering, as my house is out of order with the bathroom reno going on; but I just need to take baby steps and declutter something- ANYthing, on a regular basis. I get paralyzed over things like this because I am some OCD/ADD tendencies and when I am only making a tiny bit of progress, it feels like it must feel to have a huge credit card debt and only make the minimum payment. So this little buttercup needs to suck it up and do it anyway!

Lyn Replied:

Jeanne, I always need to remind myself...don't let your perfectionism get in the way! I know exactly where you are coming from. Today I am getting everything ready for new counters to be installed tomorrow, working in the yard and keeping it clean. Went to breakfast with my childhood best friend, hadn't seen her in years, it was wonderful! It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Thanks, Lyn, great reminder; and how much fun to see your childhood best friend! i bet you picked up right where you had left off.

Aunt Jan Replied:

Today, I went to a 3 hour meeting at our church. It got me off of my routine, so my eating plan is mixed up. It also effected me because I didn't do my Day 11 of my 100 Days. It is 5:15 pm and I usually do it at 9:00 AM. I am going to do it now

Aunt Jan Replied:

Day 11 is planning when to eat and writing it down when scheduled. I only at twice and I haven't had 3-4 hours between fueling. I think I will tackle Day 11 tomorrow

Diane Replied:

Jeanne, that is so me but I am working on decluttering one thing at a time daily. Small baby steps. Did laps in the pool, ate pretty well today too.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.