JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time 6/5/18

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! Here we are with the gift of another day! What are you hoping to have happen?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, go to Bikram yoga, practice, do chores and errands within the flow of this day, let go and let God, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and hospitality.

Diane Replied:

Today I will declutter, clean around the house, up my water intake, take vitamins, stretching, planking and take in and enjoy the day.

Lyn Replied:

All kinds of kitchen construction going on here, things are crazy! I will, at some point, make sure to take a little zen time for myself and I am trying to eat close to the earth in spite of it all...easier said than done I learned yesterday. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn, it would be rough to have the kitchen torn up: the bathroom's hard enough for me, lol! You are my reno she-ro!

Lyn Replied:

Bathroom is next. Not looking forward to it. LOL BUT...everyone is gone for the day and even though I will have to move it all again for the tile guys on Friday, I had to bring everything out and stage my counters just to see. I LOVE IT! What a difference going from black counters to white, blows my mind every time I see them. By next Friday it should be all done. Hooray!!! I will post pics on my blog when it is all finished.

Aunt Jan Replied:

Today is grocery shopping day. Have a meeting to go to tonight. Stayed on program

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.