JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 7/10/18

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's rockin' your wellness world today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! Today is my last day in Ohio. I couldn't have custom ordered more beautiful people to have as lifelong chofam. The great thing is that in our gatherings this week we did not just re-live the past; we really celebrated who we all are in the present. Wellness-wise, it has gone pretty darn well, given the constant appearance of triggers that have repeatedly brought me down. Today I'll see Kevin my old roomie, and his 99 year old mother, then off to the airport to head home this evening. It's all about Light and Love, and it's all good.

Lyn Replied:

So glad to hear you have had such a wonderful trip! Today I am deep cleaning my yoga room and it feels good. I will keep my eating clean and move with intention and celebrate this day that I have been given. And it is going to be a wonderful one!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.