JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 7/13/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Sweetness! What choices will maintain or improve your wellness situation just for today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, continue to make progress on the home front, do physical therapy and metabolic conditioning, shop with Gary for clothes, take Gary out on a date.

Diane Replied:

Today I will definitely focus on water, getting things done around the house, date night with hubby. Not fear Megan's ear surgery to repair hole in eardrum. Surgery the 23rd...Would love prayers for her as she is nervous about the whole procedure.

Lyn Replied:

Sending positive vibes your way Diane! Today I will narrow my path, I have been doing well but seem to be stuck so it is time to shake things up a bit. The other day I had a borderline day and stayed the same so I know that upping my calories is not the answer. Upping my water is probably a good idea...sigh. Double sigh. I've got this! It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.