JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 7/14/18

Jeanne- CE!

Waddup Buttercup? How will this one day be part of the positive flow of your wellness journey?

I have a rare day to myself today, and will rejoice, go with the flow, and be glad in it! I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, run errands, peruse recipes, do things that keep me well and make my heart sing.

Lyn Replied:

I am going to hang with my family today. I will keep it clean and be sure to step on my yoga mat. It feels good to be back into the yoga groove. Enjoy your day Jeanne! It is going to be a great one!

Aunt Jan Replied:

I am restarting my dieting efforts. Got up at 6:30 and got myself organized. Today is a great day to start my program and I will enjoy being back on track. Hope everyone has a great day.

Lyn Replied:

You've got this Aunt Jan!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Happy hanging, Lyn! And go Aunt Jan! There is something so energizing about fresh starts! It does feel so good to be on track. Why do we ever go off, lol

Lyn Replied:

That is a good question Jeanne, if only I had the answer, it would change my world!

kc Replied:

Hi all. Well I am moved to our temporary travel trailer on my son's 1 acre property. It is a 1977 Holiday Rambler. So cleaning, painting, and trying to find a place for all the stuff I couldn't live without for the next 4 to 6 months. Not doing too well keeping it Keto and no scale for accountability. I will pick up a scale this weekend and then begin damage control starting Monday.

Cheering everyone on to a green dot day.

Lyn Replied:

Take care kc, sending you positive vibes for your transition!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.