JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Sunday 7/15/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy day, Precious Ones! What's happening on your stretch of the wellness road today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, enjoy the people and the positive vibes at my church, have a mix of work, play, and relaxation on the home front.

Diane Replied:

Today I will get a few things done at home, eat healthy, go to church to move my classroom out for the waxing of floors this week. I like to do that and move it to a carpeted room so my stuff stays in tact and together.

Lyn Replied:

Today we need to fix gutters and clean up some storm damage, last night it stormed here like I have never seen before. I don't think there is anything too bad though. I will eat as close to the earth as possible and not let the fact that I will be working outside keep me off my yoga mat. It is going to be a great day!

kc Replied:

Keeping it lchf as I clean and prep for painting our temporary home. Take care all.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

There's always something! Keep calm and carry on, Mighty Warriors!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.