JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 7/16/18

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Lovelies! What will make this a great one in your world o' wellness?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, go with the flow of the day once I start by taking my car in for something very quick and minor. Besides my daily practice and declutter session and a date with Gary, I'll see what time is left for a good workout, planning and prepping, and catching up with correspondence.

Lyn Replied:

Packing for a quick trip to Chicago for my son's orientation. Can't believe my last baby is going off to college. Will take time for an extra good yoga practice today since I know tomorrow it will not happen. Am focused on getting in my water (sigh) and getting back to following my IF window. It is going to be a great day!

kc Replied:

Getting back to keto. Cleaning and sorting. Reading and laundry. Reading and napping.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.