JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Symbols with stars?

Sharon VA

I have been gone a long time and I forgot - why do some people's symbols have stars?

Lyn Replied:

I forget exactly what it is called but if you are a premium member or a lifetime member you have a star and nobody else can use that symbol. I hope I am explaining that right.

Sharon VA Replied:

Oh. Thanks for the info.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Yes that is correct as I am a life time member...and have a star next to my symbol.

Sandy Replied:

I never knew that. I am a lifetime member and I don't have a star on my symbol. Hmmmmmm

Gwen Replied:

I found the permanent membership very reasonable and I have no more to pay for life! I don't know what it is now.

Sandy Replied:

How would I contact someone to see why I don't have a star on my symbol? I've been a lifetime member for years and always had the same symbol.

Sharon VA Replied:

Sandy - I went in where you change your symbol, clicked at the bottom for Symbols with Stars, found my turtle and even though it was red, I clicked on it, and it updated my turtle with a star.

Sandy Replied:

Thank you Sharon. I did it and it worked. Hurrah!

Gwen Replied:

I like the star Sharon and Sandy, suits you!

ThulzTheThriver! Replied:

Thanks for asking the question Sharon. Now I have mine updated too

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.