JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Sunday 7/22/18

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to Precious Ones! What's in your Sunday, July 22, 2018?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, enjoy my church, celebrate Christmas in July! This year we're having my music buds over for sharing a clean and light holiday feast, choosing and running through music for the holiday season, singing carols, and enjoying a holiday movie. It's a fun tradition that stuck, stemming back from my public school orchestra director days- the holidays always came and went in such a blur that we decided to do this as a way to calmly take in a few of the joys and tuck them away for later.

Sharon VA Replied:

What a lovely tradition. My Sunday is going to be a serene Sunday. Went to church, set my diet and tracking back up and starting over here. Enjoy your day.

Lyn Replied:

Back home from our trip, had a great time catching up with friends. But as always...it feels good to be back home! I'm almost done un-packing already...this is unheard of for me! Now I want to soak in the tub for a while and unwind from the trip which was supposed to let me unwind in the first place. LOL It is going to be a great evening!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.