JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Slide show of our journey

GiGi

We used to have an area where all of the members created a slide show of our photos to display how we look on our healthy journey. Is this site still available?does anyone know the site to which I'm referring?

Lyn Replied:

I remember! If you go to Motivation and then Learn, Share and More there is a place to upload your own photos but I'm not sure there is a community place to see them all anymore. I may be wrong but I don't think it is there anymore.

Diane Replied:

Oh, I remember that. That was very inspiring.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

There really are a lot of available resources on this site! I may need to take the time to explore the whole site again from the eyes of a newbie, but today may not be the day and tomorrow's not lookin' too good either,lol!

ThulzTheThriver! Replied:

I wish I hadn't gone to look!!!
I got curious and what do i find? pictures of me in 2013 at 234 lbs - almost a 100lbs less than I am now!! And I thought I was overweight then! Ha!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.