JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 7/25/18

Jeanne- CE!

WELL hello, Wonderful Warriors! How about a Wednesday lived in wellness? What's up with you and your wellness today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, get a move on and drive to San Antonio (about a 5 hr. drive) for some girly time with the Garymama. I get to be Random Ma'am for a couple of days.

Diane Replied:

Have a great trip Jeanne....

Today I will work around the house, gather and declutter stuff (Did Megan's room yesterday), and make it a great day. Working in a few more fruits/veggies in my diet in moderation but I am feeling great and Megan is recovering well from her surgery so it is a win win.

Lyn Replied:

Enjoy your trip Jeanne!
Diane, I am so glad to hear both you and Megan are feeling good!
Today I will just do what needs to be done. It is going to be a wonderful day!

Sharon VA Replied:

Have a fun trip. Today I will be making menus, grocery lists, and a plan of attack for tomorrow's errand day. Then prepping as much as possible for grands to visit this weekend.

I have my meals prepped, and my water bottle filled. Make it a great day everybody.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.