JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 7/6/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Wellness Warriors! What's going on in this one day of yours?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, and go with the flow of the day, using my pause button as needed. Thankful for safe and uneventful travels to Ohio; I leave my Bob in Columbus early this afternoon to drive to my hometown Tiffin, check in to my hotel, and reunite with my close circle of high school friends. We're bringing sides for a cook out, and I'm bringing power greens, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.

Diane Replied:

Have fun today Jeanne... I am eating on plan, getting in my water, and tackling cleaning up from my outside project yesterday. So good seeing progress.

Lyn Replied:

Sounds great Jeanne! Have fun!
Enjoy your day Diane!
Today I am trying to brighten my mood and get some things done around the house. I need to go check on my garden, it has been so hot I haven't gone down there. I will probably have some elephant sized zucchini. LOL It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.