JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 8/16/18

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What are some great wellness tips and tricks that will work for you today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, run errands and continue to catch up from my trip, do my physical therapy, check in with Dr. Tim, go to the first Arts District Chorale rehearsal of the new season.

Lyn Replied:

Working on getting my son ready to leave for college and getting my house ready for a big birthday party for my m.i.l. Throw in an overnight bachelorette party and multiple other events and the next two weeks are probably going to do me in. LOL All I can do is the best I can do... It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

You are the hostess with the mostess, Lyn!

Lyn Replied:

At least I don't have to host the bachelorette party, just show up which will be nice. Although, it is a traveling winery thing and there are 3 stops before cars get parked and no arrangements for drivers which does not seem smart to me so I think I will declare myself designated driver until the point which we start to travel on foot and let the fun begin then. I can't drink all day anyway, that's way too much for me. LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.