JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 8/1/18

Jeanne- CE!

Well, well, well, Wonderful Warriors! What is in your plans that will make this a Wellness Wednesday for you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, enjoy some relaxing morning alone time, go to CrossFit, run fun errands, try to discern and honor what is intended for me today, focus on how loved I really am.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I love new beginnings of all kinds, and always feel renewed and energized at the start of a new month. Live well and BE well!

Lyn Replied:

I will make this the best day possible. We cancelled our Florida trip, nobody wanted to go anymore. Instead we will leave tomorrow and go to Iowa for my cousins camping trip. It is always such a calm and relaxing weekend, seems fitting for the mood we are all in.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn, that sounds like a wonderful choice under these circumstances, and I hope this getaway will be just what you need. You have a real sense about how your attention, energy, and time would be best spent, and you have inspired me to try to do the same.

Cathy Replied:

I agree, a new month a new beginning - it was a good start - we had an appointment out of town today, but opted to come home and eat instead of going to a Fast Food Restaurant.

Lyn Replied:

Great choice Cathy!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.