JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 8/29/18

Jeanne- CE!

Waving at Wonderful Wellness Warriors! How will a Wellness Wednesday play out for you today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, do what I can where I am with what I have, practice, go to CrossFit, plan and prep.

miss deda Replied:

One day at a time indeed. I am healing from a very major surgery and I am watching the scale climb even more that it has in a long time.. Three years ago I started losing weight again and was so happy but a little over a year ago my weight just bounced.. up a little, down very little. Now after surgery.. It has been only in an incline up. Despite the major decline in foods. Slow climb but I see it. I am on the plan and prep. hoping soon for the clear to work out again. Or at least increase my activity. Have a great Wednesday. Love the Wonderful Wellness Warriors it caught my eye.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Just got back home from dropping my son in Chicago for college. I have eaten horribly and not exercised at all and feel like crap because of it. The only good thing about a couple of days of icky eating is that it reminds me of how bad it makes me look and feel and it re-kindles my love of healthy food. I am SO ready to eat right and step on my yoga mat again! It is going to be a great rest of the day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I love that, Lyn: "great rest of the day", rather than just finishing out the day the way it started. Those reminders of how I feel when I eat off plan motivate me as well!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi miss deda! Major surgery is a major deal, and your weight will have ups and downs as your body works hard to heal itself, often with increased fluids. Nutrition and rest are key for me when I need to heal. The weight will cooperate once the wellness gets underway. Hugs!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.