JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Cleaning out the bad stuff...

Peggy

Gwen, you are so wise! I think tomorrow will be my day to clean out the temptations living in my house. And your reminder to the SYD folks to drop a line on the message board and to continue blogs and blog responses is spot on. I need to hear how others are doing, to gain encouragement, to understand that a setback is not a total failure, to remember it is a journey - not a sprint. I am recommitting today to read and respond to blogs as well a post on mine.

Gwen Replied:

I don't know about being wise Peggy. I do KNOW I need ways of giving and receiving support and SYD is at the top of my list!

Cathy Replied:

It sure is a journey, but once that is worth it - to have better health.

Lyn Replied:

I have been good about not buying things that will steer me off track. And the things I still have to buy for my family (because heaven forbid they give up pop tarts and chips and stuff) are things that really don't tempt me anymore. For me, when I go off track it usually isn't junk food, it is the volume of "good" food that I eat that gets me into trouble. And wine. And the volume of wine. LOL

Gwen Replied:

I am exactly the same Lyn, too much of the good things, portion control etc.

Diane Replied:

I quit buying chips because I didn't like how much my family was consuming. My problem is portion control.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.