JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

What have you planned for dinners this week?

kc

I am cooking up a whole chicken in my instant pot for tonight. Then tomorrow I will make a casserole with the leftovers. Wednesday, I have a tri-tip from Costco I am hoping to bbq. Those leftovers will be made into fajitas on Thursday. Friday night is fish night and Saturday if I have any beef or chicken left I will make salads with it.
One of my stand by meals is egg salad, so I today I also will use the Instant Pot to cook up 10 eggs.

So what's cooking good lookin'?

Lyn💛 Replied:

Gosh, you have a great plan there kc! I have no plan, which is not good!

kc Replied:

Yes, a great plan Lyn, new to stick to it!

Gwen Replied:

Eggs today, chicken tomorrow and that is as far as I have got.

Denise Replied:

I have not been much of a planner when it comes to planning meals so I am starting by focusing on a day at a time. With that being said, I have already made my big salad (mixed greens with a mandarin orange, some trail mix topping (2 tbsp) and capers. Olive oil and balsamic dressing with 2 twisted cheese sticks. Supper is a piece of sprouted grains toast with some egg salad, bok Choy veggie mix (cooked) and a glass of milk. I will have some BC grapes for dessert.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Recent meals have included keto pizza, broccoli cheese soup, lots of greens, cruciferous veggies, and main dish salads always, eggs, nut butters, chicken, and slow cooker garlic beef roast.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.