JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 9/19/18

Jeanne- CE!

WELLLLLLNESS Wednesday for all of us remarkable works in progress! What will make your Wednesday a well one?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, live in the present moment, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality, have a loving attitude toward myself regarding what else is realistic to add in to this one day.

Lyn💛 Replied:

It's going to be hot here again today, I am so ready for fall! I will keep it clean, get creative with cooking as I need to go to the store but am trying to hold off, and maybe go out to work in my garden a while...but maybe not because I really don't want to deal with the heat. We shall see how that turns out. It is going to be a great day!

kc Replied:

I am really enjoying this Washington fall weather. I feel for you Lyn. I actually turned on the heater this morning to take the chill off. I'll be doing a little sewing, Keto baking, and reading.

Lyn💛 Replied:

kc I'm so jealous! Actually, my husband has the air conditioning so cold I am inside in a sweatshirt and fuzzy socks just to keep warm so I am pretending it's fall and isn't hot outside.

kc Replied:

Hilarious Lyn! Gave me a great chuckle for the day. Hope the sweatshirt has a hood!

Denise Replied:

We are supposed to get snow tomorrow. Anyone want to trade?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'll trade with you Denise! Fall and Winter are my jam. LOL

kc Replied:

This California girl is loving the cooler weather and every other day showers of Washington. Let's hope my joy is still overwhelming come February.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.