JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 9/29/18

Jeanne- CE!

Good Day to Great Folks! What are your plans to make this day a great one, lived in wellness?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, focus on focus, plan and prep, do my physical therapy, continue to make progress on the home front- declutter even , practice.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I have lots of things I want to get done, and if I do some of them that's great, but I am going to focus on shifting my mindset and I am going to indulge in a little self care, whatever happens after that will be a bonus. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That's a great way to look at it, Lyn! The self care should be non-negotiable for me, and it is leaning more and more in that direction as I keep trying. The practicing is pretty well in place now- not that I don't love it- I just kept crowding it out with things that didn't matter as much. So as incentive to get out of our comfort zone, we have planned small dinner parties one week from now and two weeks from now, and Tim and I are going to perform excerpts from some challenging repertoire, as a way to nudge us up to the next level.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Ooooohhhhh, way to up your game Jeanne! You are so much braver than I am! But I know that it will be beautiful.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.