JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 8 Saturday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 8: Set Now Goals

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

This one really resonates with me. I get overwhelmed easily and as a result get paralyzed when something is too big to handle, whether it be wellness related, things within my home, challenging situations with people, or big bad global issues. I cannot avoid information overload in this day and time, but I can take baby steps and live life joyfully, one day, meal, or choice at a time.

Tyme4me Replied:

Set new goals. I sold my car and now if I want to go some where I walk. We still have one vehicle but my insensitive to get moving more and work on my steps. I consistently walk 5-6000 steps per day but now as a new goal increase to 7-8000

Lyn💛 Replied:

I think I need to look at this more like her example, that really spoke to me.

Anna Replied:

My Now Goals...

I will track my meals today. Stop at 1200 +-

I will walk 10K steps

I will drink 8 glasses of water.

I will do this today and come back and edit my post and check off what I accomplished...

It is a new day ... Let me have the strength to be successful.

kc Replied:

My now goals are:
Walk
Sew
Don't eat a late night snack. Really struggling with this one. Snack last night was not peanut butter. It was Keto chocolate pudding but still?!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.