JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 9 Sunday

Jeanne- CE!

Day 9: When To Use Plan B

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

...the key word being Plan I like this one because it demonstrates the idea of true freedom by setting healthy boundaries. In one of my wheel spinning phases, it dawned on me that every day contains some kind of special occasion that can be used as an excuse to go off plan if I allow that. Most of those kinds of indulgences are just not worth it. It becomes joyful and not a burden to be on a plan that is doable for life, and then to plan ahead to indulge beyond that only when it is truly worth it.

Lyn💛 Replied:

You are so right that most of these indulgences are not worth it. I look at it as narrow road, wide road, and off the path. But my body is not all terrain, it can't go off road without problems. LOL

Tyme4me Replied:

Fear. Really hitting this weekend. We go to court for guardianship for my mentally impaired daughter Friday and was informed her abusive father petitioned the court for guardianship and has hired an attorney. My ptsd. Panic attack defense body reaction went into full gear and it's only Sunday

Lyn💛 Replied:

Gosh Tyme4me, that's tough. I will be sending you positive vibes, wishing you the best!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Tyme4me, what an ordeal for you; I can't imagine what you are going through. Lyn, "narrow road, wide road, and off the path"- love it!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.