JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 10/16/19

Jeanne- CE!

Well, Wonderful Warriors, How 'bout a little Wellness Wednesday? How is yours looking?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, go to my follow-up appointment with the vascular surgeon, make the most of my late arrival day at school, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Just eating clean and working on the things I need to get done. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Woke up with a terrible Migraine so what did I do, I went on the treadmill for one hour! Still hurts though! I have my food all planned out and I will drink extra water today to try and help my migraine.

By the way Lyn when I've been getting these migraines I have been sucking on these ginger candies I found and sometimes it actually helps a little. So thank you for bringing that up a few months ago!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.